There are three rounds with three moves in each and you repeat each move twice. For each move you will do 10 reps, slight rest, 8 rep, slight rest, then 6 reps slight rest. Your muscles will be worn out after this!
1. Bench Press- You can either do on bench or ball.
3. Reverse Grip Row- Bend over and row the weights towards you.
1. Incline Fly- I used the ball so I can't remember what they set the bench to but you just do flys at a slight incline on either ball or bench.
2. Reverse Lunge
3. Wide Pull Up- I used the bands with door attachment so it wasn't as hard as I would like it. Ideally I would like to fine a chin up bar that will fit in our wide doorways.
1. Military Press- You can sit on either ball or bench for this one.
2. Split Squat- Put on leg on bench or chair and the other leg in front of you in lunge position and lower down.
3. Post Delt Fly- Hold weight in one hand bend over with opposite hand on bench and fly arm with weight up to your shoulder. (I was only able to use 5 lbs)