All the moves in this one have 10 reps followed by a 10 second isometric hold then you repeat that 2 more times with no break. I used 10 lbs for most of these. Don't worry you will feel the burn!
1. Sumo Squats- Make sure your toes are pointed out and your back is straight in your sumo squat position. Down and up then after 10 reps hold and repeat.
2. Push up- I have weak arms so I feel like I failed miserably at this since I can barely do 10 push ups much less holding one in the lowered position.
3. Split Squat- One foot on bench one foot in front in lunge position. You drop down 10 times then hold
4. Pull up- 10 pull ups then hold. I used my band with the door attachment.
5. Step up side hold- Step up and down on the bench with one foot 10 times then you balance on the bench with one foot in front of you like a pistol squat. You hold one weight for this. Make sure your bench is really sturdy for this one!
6. 1 Arm Row- Just a row with one arm
7. Sit up C-Curve- Sittups holding a light weight at your chest. Do 10 then lean slightly back and hold.
8. Lateral Raise- Use lighter weights and raise arms straight out to the sides. (I used 5 lbs)