You do the first 10 reps at a slow, 3 part pace, then you do 10 at a fast pace for all these moves. These moves really don't need much of an explanation. I used 10 lbs for most of them.
1. Push up
2. Reverse Static Lunge
3. Chin ups- I used a resistance band with door attachment
4. Deadlift- For the speed round be sure to keep your form over going as fast as they go in the workout.
5. Side lateral raise- Raise arms straight up at your sides.
6. Sumo Squat
7. Rear Cross Delt Flys- Step on your resistance band, cross it in front of you and bend over and raise your arms out to sides.
8. Pistol Squats- Put one foot out in front of you and squat down without that foot touching the ground.
9. Curl Face Down- Lay face down on ball or on your bench (set it to a 45 degree angle I think, I used the ball) and curl weights up towards you.
10. Calf Raises- Stand on bar on the bench and go up and down on your toes. I used weights to add resistance since my bench didn't work to stand on.
11. Tricep Kikbackcs- Squat down a little and lean forward. Raise your arms straight up beside you so your elbows are parallel with you back and kick back the weight. I was only able to use 5 lb weights.