You do the first 10 reps at a slow, 3 part pace, then you do 10 at a fast pace for all these moves. These moves really don't need much of an explanation. I used 10 lbs for most of them.
1. Push up
2. Reverse Static Lunge
3. Chin ups- I used a resistance band with door attachment
4. Deadlift- For the speed round be sure to keep your form over going as fast as they go in the workout.
5. Side lateral raise- Raise arms straight up at your sides.
6. Sumo Squat
7. Rear Cross Delt Flys- Step on your resistance band, cross it in front of you and bend over and raise your arms out to sides.
8. Pistol Squats- Put one foot out in front of you and squat down without that foot touching the ground.
9. Curl Face Down- Lay face down on ball or on your bench (set it to a 45 degree angle I think, I used the ball) and curl weights up towards you.
10. Calf Raises- Stand on bar on the bench and go up and down on your toes. I used weights to add resistance since my bench didn't work to stand on.
11. Tricep Kikbackcs- Squat down a little and lean forward. Raise your arms straight up beside you so your elbows are parallel with you back and kick back the weight. I was only able to use 5 lb weights.
Great article Lot's of information to Read...Great Man Keep Posting and update to People..Thanks natural curesReplyDelete
This is a great article thanks for sharing this informative information. I will visit your blog regularly for some latest post. I will visit your blog regularly for Some latest post. weight loss free samplesReplyDelete
Its a great pleasure reading your post.Its full of information I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great work. HealthReplyDelete
Lifestyle research remains at the limit between various conventional scholastic controls, creating mastery from humanism and the sociologies in zones as unmistakable as business, retailing, promoting, comprehension of purchasers, and wellbeing and social consideration.LifeReplyDelete
Great article with excellent idea!Thank you for such a valuable article. I really appreciate for this great information.. CBD GummiesReplyDelete
That appears to be excellent however i am still not too sure that I like it. At any rate will look far more into it and decide personally! KIms hospitalsReplyDelete
When you use a genuine service, you will be able to provide instructions, share materials and choose the formatting style. effet berberineReplyDelete
As the importance of the consumer in determining the success of business operations has become increasingly clear to businesses, townhouses for sale in guelph so the importance of lifestyle-based market segmentation has increased and the importance of ongoing cultural change has been recognized.ReplyDelete
I really enjoy reading of your article. I wanted to inform you that you have people like me who appreciate your work. no wifi gamesReplyDelete
Another procedure that beauty bloggers can use to catch the consideration of perusers is to share individual bits of knowledge or encounters as to their specialty. Eyebrow growth serumReplyDelete
Your article will add so much to my Knowledge .Keep posting more like that.ReplyDelete
npo medical term
Blue Waffles Symptoms
how to make yourself throw up
Pain Under Right Breast
diabetes body odor
Blood Sugar 500
Along these lines, rather than contrasting yourself with others you ought to express gratitude toward God for making you in his own picture. Regarding this matter, I need to share how moved I was by a discourse given by Iyanla Vanzant named, "You Matter". breast implant philippinesReplyDelete
This carries me to my next suggestion that I will propose to you to work on being your own sort of delightful which is to quit contrasting yourself with others, period. Ordinarily, regardless our station is throughout everyday life or the number of praises we get from others, we some way or another still feel like we miss the mark in contrast with another person. What I have found is that an individual can not completely like their own beauty assuming they proceed to attempt to copy another person's beauty. MaquillajeReplyDelete