There are 2 rounds in this workout but each round has different moves. Each move is usually 2 parts. Some you just do the same move and up your weight and some you do a little bit of a harder move for the second set and up your weight. In round 1 you use a light weight for 10 then a medium for 10 reps. In round 2 you use a light weight for 10 then a heavy weight for 5 reps.
1. Overhead Press (light/medium)
2. Squat (light/medium)
3. Thruster (light/medium)- Do a squat and do and overhead press on the way up.
4. Jerk Press (light/medium)- Basically you do an overhead press as you lunge. Do 5 on one side then 5 on the other.
5. Deadlift (light/medium)
6. Shrug (light)- shoulder shrugs
7. Shrug with extension (medium)- Start low and as you shrug up you use your knees to move your hips forward a little to extend the shrug.
8. Upright Row (light)
9. Full Upright Row (medium)- Start low from a deadlift position and raise up into an upright row.
10. Clean (light)- In a standing position pull the weights up and "catch" them at shoulder height with your elbows down.
11. Full Range Clean (medium)- Same as a clean but you start in a deadlift position.
1. Clean and Press (light/heavy)- Same as full range clean but you add an overhead press.
2. Clean and Squat (light/heavy)- Same as full range clean but with a squat.
3. Clean Squat Press (light/heavy)- A combination of the last 2. Do a full range clean, squat, then an overhead press.
4. Clean Squat Jerk (light/heavy)- The same as clean squat press but when you go to do the overhead press you do the jerk move from round 1. 5 reps on each leg first with light then with heavy weights.
5. 1 Arm Clean Squat Jerk (light/heavy)- Same as clean squat jerk but with 1 arm. You do both sides.