Each move is a minute you go through them all once then repeat.
1. Over the Tops- Step ups on bench from one side to the other. Hold one weight.
2. Pull Ups
3. Dumbbell Swings- Hold one weight vertically in between your legs (or kettle ball if you have one). Squat then swing dumbbell up as you raise up.
4. Figure 8- Sit in C-sit position holding 1 weight in front of your chest then circle the weight in the motion of a figure 8 (kind of like rowing a boat).
6. Sword Pulls- Hold one weight in your right hand and lunge to your left. On your way back up do a shoulder raise. Switch legs.
7. Forearm Planks Kicks- Alternate kicking the leg out to the side.
8. Step Ups with Kick (both legs)- Step up on bench with one leg and kick with the opposite. You are holding one weight for this move.
Post a Comment