You do all the moves for a minute. The first 20 seconds you go at a slow pace, then the next 20 you go at a medium pace, and for the last 20 you go at a fast pace. You use an 8lb medicine ball for these exercises, but for most of them you can modify and use dumbbells if you don't have the ball or want more resistance.
1. Squat Press- Bring the ball to the floor when you go down in a squat and on the way up press it overhead.
2. Side Lunge (Left/Right)- When you go down in the side lunge touch the ball to the outside of the bending knee then go back up. Do one minute on each side.
3. Reverse Lunge (Left/Right)- Hold the ball up by your shoulder on the side that is going back in the lunge. Do one minute on each side.
4. Sumo Twist- Stay in a sumo squat and twist the ball to the outside of one leg then the other. This was very painful and I had to come out of the squat a few times!
5. Deadlift Crunch- Stand on one foot. Lower the ball down while you do a deadlift then raise the ball up as you crunch the floating leg in. Do one minute on each side.
6. Step up Press- Do a reverse lunge and tap the ball on the floor next to your front foot. As you raise up press the ball up and crunch your back leg up. Do one minute on each side.
Good web site you have here.. It's difficult to find high-quality writing like yours these days. I honestly appreciate people like you! Take care!! craigslist rochester ny
Sears has inversion tables for relieving muscle and joint tension. ... 30 days or less · (3) ... Exerpeutic 275SL Inversion Table with the Ultra Saf innova inversion tableReplyDelete
This comment has been removed by the author.ReplyDelete