All of the moves are 10 minutes.
1. C-tap- Sit on the floor in a c-sit position. Reach right hand back lower down and tap behind you on the right then raise up and do the same with the left hand.
2. Forearm Run- Get into a forearm plank and quickly switch the foot that you bring in like doing mountain climbers.
3. Up Down Reach- Lay on your back with your legs straight up in the air. Lower your legs to the floor then bring back up and do a crunch reaching your hands to your feet.
4. Oblique Crunch Twist (Left/Right)- Lay on your back and bring one knee to the side so it's facing away from you and keep the other foot out straight. Crunch the straight leg in. Do one minute for both sides.
5. Side Plank Wing (Left/Right)- Get in a side plank position. Tap hip down to ground, raise back up and crunch top leg in to top elbow. Do one minute for both sides.
6. Windshield Tap- Lay on you back with your legs straight up (your knees can be bent). Lower and tap feet down to the side, center, then other side and repeat.
7. Hammer Run- Lie on your back and basically do a bicycle run. Alternate which knee you bring in.